I – Check whether you are qualified to any CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs)
• Filipino citizen;
• Graduating high school student/High school graduate with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 93% or above;
• Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php400,000.00). Or in cases where the income exceeds Php400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certification of two or more dependents enrolled in college; and
• Aside from the requirements in 1, 2, and 3, those student applicants belonging to the underprivileged, orphans, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), solo parents and senior citizens, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs), shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.
II. Check if your course fits in the CHED Priority Courses
Qualified beneficiaries are DIRECTED to enroll in the following priority courses: CMO No. 10, s. 2021.
REGIONAL PRIORITY PROGRAMS – CHEDRO VI
III. If you are qualified, accomplish the CHED Scholarship Program Application Form Online
Click here: CHED Scholarship Program Application Form AY 2021-2022
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate;
- High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; and
- Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st Semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
- Any of the following:
-Latest Income Tax Return of parents:
– Student applicants belonging to the special group of
– Certificate of Tax Exemption from BIR:
-Certificate of Indigence
-Case study from DSWD, and
-Latest copy of contract or proof of income from children of OFW and seafarers
End of Submission: Aug. 15, 2021
Steps to Apply for CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs)
3 thoughts on “How to Appy for CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs)”
Hello po, I have a question.. cause I`ve no idea if my course (packaging engineering) belongs to the following courses; food engineering, production/manufacturing engineering, and materials engineering or is it different?. Hindi ko po kasi makita ang kurso na gusto ko sa Chedro6 scholarship para sa CPU at wala akong mapagtatanongan.. kayo lang po. Sana po mabasa nyo. Salamat~
Sorry gd hindi man ko super familiar sa packaging engineering course. Pero here are the contact informations na I hope makahelp sa imo:
CPU Engineering (Dean’s Office/ Sec.): 330-7269 Local 1084 or
Commission on Higher Education Regional Office 6: (033) 508 8852
Better gd if sa ila ikaw maka ask.
Comments are closed.