How safe is your establishment?
The Safety Seal Certification is a voluntary certification scheme asserting that an establishment is compliant with the minimum public health standards set by the government and uses or integrates its contact tracing with StaySafe.ph.
The DTI issues the Safety Seal Certificate for supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, membership shopping clubs, construction supply/ hardware stores, logistics service providers, barbershops and salons, and service and repair shops.
Applying for a Safety Seal is at no cost to the establishment and is renewable; valid for six (6) months, except in the case of tourism enterprises where the seal is valid for one (1) year.
Further, Safety Seal is only voluntary, it is not mandatory for continued operation. Establishments, however, still need to comply with minimum public health standards and the allowable operational capacity for continued operation.
As of June 22, the DTI VI has issued 19 Safety Seal Certificates.
1. Wilcon Depot (Makato, Aklan)/ Hardware/Construction
2. Gentrade International Phil. Inc. (Kalibo, Aklan)/ Service and Repair Shop
1. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – Antique Branch/ Grocery/Supermarket
1. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – Pueblo de Panay Branch/ Grocery/Supermarket
2. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – CityMall Roxas Branch/ Grocery/Supermarket
1. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – Jaro Branch/ Grocery/Supermarket
2. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – GT Mall (Molo)/ Grocery/Supermarket
3. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – Main (City Proper)/ Grocery/Supermarket
4. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – Pavia Branch/ Grocery/Supermarket
5. SM Savemore – Strata Tower (Diversion Road) / Grocery/Supermarket
6. SM Savemore – Festive Mall (Megaworld)/ Grocery/Supermarket
7. Bruno’s Barbers – Festive Mall (Megaworld)/ Barbershop
8. Robinsons Supermarket Corp. – Shopwise Supermarket/ Grocery/Supermarket
9. Wilcon Depot – Festive Mall (Megaworld)/ Hardware/Construction
1. Bruno’s Barber/ Barbershop
2. Robinsons Mansilingan/ Grocery/Supermarket
3. Robinsons Villamonte/ Grocery/Supermarket
4. Robinsons Triangle/ Grocery/Supermarket
5. Savemore East/ Grocery/Supermarket
Aside from the DTI, Safety Seals Certificate can be applied from the following offices:
Department of Health
• Hotels, Resorts, Apartment, Hotels
• Other Accredited Accommodation Establishments
• Travel and Tour Services
• Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE)
• Restaurants inside Hotels/Resorts
Department of Labor and Employment
• Construction sites
• Utilities (Electric, Water, Gas, Air Conditioning Supply, Sewerage, Waste Management)
• Information and Communication Companies (Publication, News, Movie Production, TV and Radio)
Local Government Units
• Malls, Wet Markets, and Other retail stores
• Restaurants outside Hotels/Resorts
• Fast food, Eateries, Coffeeshops, etc.
• Banks, money changers, pawnshops,
• Remittance centers
• Car wash
• Laundry service centers
• Art galleries, libraries, museums, zoos
• Sports centers
• Tutorial, Testing, and Review Centers
• Gyms and Spas
• All other private establishments
Department of the Interior and Local Government/Philippine National Police
• City Halls, Municipal Halls, Provincial Capitols
• All other Local Government Unit facilities and buildings
• Police Camps and Stations
• Bureau of Fire Protection Offices and Fire Stations
• Provincial/District/City Jails
• Barangay halls and other barangay facilities
• All other public establishments not covered by the other Issuing Agencies