Ano Sakyan Pa SM City Iloilo?
Going to SM City but not sure what jeepney to ride? Here is the ultimate list of the most ideal jeepney to ride plus the tips and tricks to avoid high-traffic areas, climbing the stairs of the overpass, and the ideal spots in the city to catch these routes.
ROUTE # 4 UNGKA-ILOILO CITY VIA DIVERSION FESTIVE WALK TRANSPORT HUB LOOP
Ungka (Diversion/SM City is passing by SM City entrance from Ungka Terminal.
– When riding this jeepney always tell the driver that you are headed to SM City so it will pass near the entrance. If you fail to do so, the jeep will just pass by along the Diversion road and you may need to walk going inside.
– Don’t be confused with the other Ungka (ROUTE # 3). This is Ungka CPU. From Ungka Terminal, avoid this jeepney because this will take you to CPU, Jaro, and Downtown areas. To be sure always, ask the driver if the route is passing SM City.
– This jeepney will only pass by SM City FROM Ungka Terminal. If you are GOING to Ungka Terminal, you need to alight on the opposite side of the road. From the SM Strata area, you need to use the overpass to reach the SM City Entrance.
- If, you want to eliminate climbing the stairs of the overpass, then choose to alight in Zuri Hotel/Luis Linagaan. There is a pedestrian lane there and use the side entrance of SM City near the Northpoint area. You’re welcome.
ROUTE # 5 FESTIVE WALK TRANSPORT HUB ILOILO CITY PROPER VIA SM CITY
For those who are not aware yet, this is the old SM City Proper Route. This is probably the most convenient ride to choose when going to SM City. Wherever you hail this jeepney, it will take you to the nearest entrance of the mall.
– You can catch this jeep best in downtown areas like Plaza Libertad, Socorro Drug Store, and Marymart (Ledesma Side) and Robinsons Place Iloilo (Main).
– Good news is that this jeepney revamps its route. After it passes by SM City before returning downtown, it will make a turn first to Atria, going Tabucan, going Old Airport, going Megaworld, and Festive Walk Areas.
– From Megaworld/Festive Walk areas, you can ride this jeepney going to SM City or downtown at the Festive Walk Terminal.
ROUTE # 6 LANIT – SM CITY VIA VIA/JALANDONI
ROUTE # 8 PAROLA – INFANTE VIA SUPER LOOP
ROUTE # 14 HIBAO-AN TO JARO VIA ABETO/ WESTERN/ FESTIVE WALK TRANSPORT HUB
ROUTE # 21 TAGBAK – FESTIVE WALK TRANSPORT HUB VIA SM CITY/ATRIA
ROUTE # 23 MOHON – MANDURRIAO BUSINESS DISTRICT
ROUTE # 24 LA PAZ – FESTIVE WALK TRANSPORT HUB VIA NABITASAN LOOP