The FDCP Cinematheques are back with basic film workshops. This time, we are bringing the lectures right into your home.
FDCP aims to develop and execute programs that will ensure the cultural and educational development of the Philippine Film Industry, these basic workshops will cover every aspect of filmmaking from pre-production, production, and postproduction. This is an opportunity for aspiring filmmakers from the different regions to learn the fundamentals of filmmaking from established film professionals in the country.
Basic Workshops on Filmmaking at Cinematheques
Registration fee is PHP200.00 per course. First pay first serve basis.
Mechanics for Participants
• Registration fee for 1 course is Php 200.00.
• Registration fee for all 12 courses is Php 1,200.00 or 50% off of the total course price.
• first pay first serve basis.
• Limited Slots (30 for Luzon, 30 for Visayas, 30 for Mindanao)
• A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants of each course.
• A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who completed all 12 courses.
*50% discount for NRAW members and those who will avail all courses.
August 14, 2021 (Saturday)
9:00 AM-12:00 NN : Production Management
2:00 PM-5:00 PM : Creative Producing
August 15, 2021 (Sunday) :
9:00 AM-12:00 NN : Production Design
2:00 PM-5:00 PM : Scriptwriting
August 21, 2021 (Saturday) :
9:00 AM-12:00 NN : Cinematography
2:00 PM-5:00 PM : Directing
August 22, 2021 (Sunday) :
9:00 AM-12:00 NN : Acting
2:00 PM-5:00 PM : Action Design
August 28, 2021 (Saturday) :
9:00 AM-12:00 NN : Post Production Management
2:00 PM-5:00 PM : Editing
August 29, 2021 (Sunday) :
9:00 AM-12:00 NN : Sound Design
2:00 PM-5:00PM : Musical Score
Register here: bit.ly/fdcpff
NRAW Registration: bit.ly/nrawcc