“The Ilonggo Youth in this Time of Crises: Promoting Optimism and Kindness”
1. The contest is open to all Residents of Iloilo Province age 15-30 years old.
2. One entry per person is allowed.
3. Entries shall be an original work of art, not subject to plagiarism.
4. Entries must be suitable for publication to a general audience and must not contain anything that is defamatory, sexually explicit, and or obscene images.
5. Contestants are free to use any art working materials. (i.e.: pastel, paint, crayons, etc.)
6. The poster can be of any size and either landscape or portrait in orientation
7. “The Ilonggo Youth in this Time of Crises: Promoting Optimism and Kindness” shall be the topic in the Poster Making.
8. Participants are required to submit two (2) pictures: 1.) scanned copy or a clear picture of the artwork and 2.) a picture of the artist holding the artwork, and shall be submitted to the Facebook Page of SK Iloilo Provincial Federation or thru e-mail at [email protected] (Subject: POSTER MAKING CONTEST ENTRY) with the following details:
• Contact Number
• Facebook Name/Link
• Title of the Artwork
9. No Color or Photo Enhancement shall be done on the final outputs.
10. The photo must be in JPEG or PNG Format
11. In sending your entry, you give PPSK the right to use your poster in any advocacy, publication, and/or publicity purposes.
12. PPSK reserves the right not to accept or disqualify entries that do not follow the given guidelines.
13. The deadline for submission of entries is until 12 noon of June 30, 2020.
14. Posters will be posted on the SK Iloilo Provincial Federation page on July 3, 2020.
15. For the People’s Choice Award, each “CARE” and “HEART” reaction is worth 1 point. Other reactions are not counted. Reactions will be counted from July 3 to July 5, 2020, at 7:00 P.M.
16. Top 3 shall receive cash prize and e-certificate.
(1st Place – Php 2,000.00, 2nd Place – Php. 1,500.00 and 3rd Place – Php. 1,000.00)
17. All participants will receive an E-certificate.
18. Posters will be judged based on the following criteria:
Creativity and Presentation of Ideas —30%
Relevance to the Theme — 30%
People’s Choice (Highest Number of Points by Facebook reactions) – 10%
TOTAL — 100%
Please read original post here.