ICWF is providing free TVET training opportunities and bridging employment to the youth of Iloilo City in response to the economic crisis in this time of the pandemic. Please see the poster below for your reference.
If you are interested, please click this link: https://forms.gle/JtZN74Ai2Yo6GWdL9 to sign in.
- 144 Hours
- 20 Days
- 18-24 years old (Male or Female)
- must be a resident of Iloilo City
- Out-of-School Youth
- Senior High Graduate
- Teenage Parents
- Youth with Physical Disabilities
- College undergraduate
- (must have at least 80% general average from a previous semester or academic year)
- 2 photocopy of Transcript of Records or High School Diploma
- 4 pcs 1×1 picture (white background and wear a collared shirt)
- 3 pcs passport size picture (white background and wear collared shirt)
- 2 photocopy of PSA Authenticated Birth
- 1 original Barangay Clearance and 1 photocopy
- 1 photocopy of Valid Identification Card (ID) or Cedula
- Transportation Allowance for face to face training
- Meal Allowance
- Support and Assistance for job seeking
RGO International Training Institute Inc.