Nicolas Jalandoni Monument is one located on an “island” in front of the Atrium and Iloilo Provincial Capitol. It was built in July 1913. With the busy streets of Iloilo and busy feet of Ilonggos doing personal errands daily, Nicolas Jalandoni is almost a forgotten personality of Iloilo City. Once […]

Eusebio Villanueva Mansion is formerly known as Don Julio Ledesma House. Its location is along Bonifacio Drive in Iloilo City. Very near the Iloilo Provincial Capitol. It was built in 1928 and the original owner was Don Julio Ledesma. Eusebio Villanueva House History The house’s materials are narra wood, concrete […]


Maria Clara Monument in Molo is located at the plaza complex. Its old location is in front of a coffee shop inside the plaza. After restoration, it is now located at the center of the plaza, facing the fountain and the statues of 6 Greek goddesses. The statue is a […]

Dominican Sisters of the Most Holy Rosary or the Dominican Sisters of Molo is the second Filipino congregation of nuns founded in the Philippines. It is founded by Ilonggo nun in 1925. She is María Beatriz del Rosario Arroyo y Pidal (María Rosario of the Visitation). The lots were the […]